If you’re buying a home for sale in Baker, LA, you’ll be glad to know that there are a handful of great restaurants in the area – and these are a few of our favorites.
Great Restaurants in Baker, LA
918 Main St.
Hours: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday
Great (and quick) lunch or dinner with fabulous service defines Jim’s Smokehouse. You’ll love the ribs!
14030 Plank Road
Hours: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sundays, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday
Tasty food (especially the steaks) makes Lagniappe Restaurant a great place any time. With a huge menu, you’ll definitely find something to satisfy your cravings.
14860 Plank Road
Great customer service is what makes Brittny’s Seafood a must-stop, but the food is seriously amazing. It’s always fast and fresh.
Are You Moving to Baker?
Call us at 225-663-2015 or get in touch with us online to tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll start a custom search right away.
You can also check out our listings for Baker here:
- Single family homes for sale in Baker
- Condos for sale in Baker
- Lots and land for sale in Baker
- New Construction homes for sale in Baker
- Golf course properties for sale in Baker
- All homes for sale in 70714
Want to search by price? Use these links instead:
- Baker homes for sale under $100,000
- Baker homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Baker homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Baker homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Baker homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Baker homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Baker homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Baker homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Baker homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
- Baker homes for sale between $900,000 and $1,000,000
- Baker homes for sale over $1,000,000