The parish seat of East Filiciana Parish, Clinton is a charming little town with a rich history and beautiful scenery. The town is home to just under 2,000 people, and they all have one thing in common: they love living here.
Things to Do
Clinton, LA Homes for Sale
Explore the newest homes for sale in Clinton by clicking on the images below.
You can also search all Clinton, LA real estate listings.
Find Land for Sale in Clinton
Discover vacant land for sale in Clinton, LA by clicking the images below.
Trending Clinton Real Estate Searches by Property Type
Search Clinton, LA Real Estate by ZIP Code
Search for Homes for Sale Near Clinton
If you’re looking for homes for sale near, but not in, Clinton, use these links to explore nearby cities and towns.
Search Clinton Real Estate Listings by Price
- Clinton homes for sale under $100,000
- Clinton homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Clinton homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Clinton homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Clinton homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Clinton homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Clinton homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Clinton homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Clinton homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
- Clinton homes for sale between $900,000 and $1,000,000
- Clinton homes for sale over $1 million
Schools in Clinton
In addition to a handful of private schools near the town, children living in Clinton attend:
Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment in Clinton
While we have a handful of restaurants, shops, and things to do right in Clinton, many people who want a bit more variety head into nearby cities and towns.
Parks and Recreation in Clinton, LA
The Clinton Parks and Recreation Department operates and maintains several parks in town, including:
Find Homes for Sale in Clinton, LA With a Clinton Realtor® Today
When you’re ready to explore the homes for sale in Clinton, LA, we’re here to help.