There are many reasons a parent might consider moving to Zachary, LA. Right now is a great time to buy in Zachary; home appreciation is up over 1 percent in the last year, and the community invests in children.
A Word on Zachary Schools
The school district spends almost $4,000 more per student than the national average, and there’s one teacher for every 15 students. Zachary’s Community School District has placed first in the entire state of Louisiana for 11 consecutive years, and it’s been recognized as a “Model of Excellence.”
The Zachary Branch Library
The Zachary Branch Library has a separate area just for young people. It’s totally modern with a large collection of books, magazines, CDs, videos, audio books, and free wireless internet.
The Zachary Youth Park
The town itself has a 33-acre youth park that offers year-round programs for the kids. It has picnic areas, a walking track and baseball and softball facilities with synthetic grass fields so that young athletes can enjoy the field all year long. This youth park has three indoor batting cages, two pitching lanes, and large locker rooms. There are concession stands located throughout the park, too.
Are You Moving to Zachary?
Check out our:
- Single-family homes for sale
- Condos for sale
- Lots and land for sale
- Luxury homes for sale
- Golf course homes for sale
- Waterfront homes for sale
- Homes with a pool
Call us at 225-663-2015 or get in touch with us online to tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll start a custom search right away.
In the meantime, feel free to use these links to find homes within your price range in Zachary:
- Zachary homes for sale under $100,000
- Zachary homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Zachary homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Zachary homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Zachary homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Zachary homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Zachary homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Zachary homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Zachary homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
- Zachary homes for sale between $900,000 and $1,000,000
- Zachary homes for sale over $1 million