They say that kitchens and baths sell homes. These hot kitchen trends can help get any house on the market off of the back burner.
Colorful Kitchen Sinks
Everything but the kitchen sink no longer. Sinks deserve a little attention, too, and that’s just what they’re getting as they move away from the traditional white and stainless steel. Colorful kitchen apron-front (farmhouse) sinks are increasingly becoming a popular way to add some spice to a neutral kitchen. Accompanied by a coordinated backsplash, and the two make a great focal point.
“See, mom. No hands.” A hands-free kitchen faucet is perfect for children who aren’t able to reach the handle, and for cooks with messy hands. The simple wave of an object below the faucet head gets the juices flowing.
Gray is the new black…well white, that is. While white wooden cabinets have long been popular, manufacturers expect that gray-colored ones will become the next big thing. Gray is also a little more forgiving when it comes to stains. Combining cabinet colors is also on the rise.
Hydraulics aren’t just for machines. Instead of traditional cabinet doors that swing open, hydraulic doors fold up and out of the way at the touch of a button. This trend is great for kitchens that are short on space.
Oversized Pendant Lighting
“The better to see you with, my dear.” Oversized light pendants above a kitchen island can be an unexpected enhancement that adds depth-perception and high drama.
Are You Moving to Baton Rouge?
Call us at 225-663-2015 or get in touch with us online to tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll start a custom search right away.
You can also check out our listings for Baton Rouge here:
- Single family homes for sale in Baton Rouge
- Condos for sale in Baton Rouge
- Luxury homes for sale in Baton Rouge
- Golf course homes for sale in Baton Rouge
- Waterfront homes for sale in Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge homes with a pool
Want to search by price? Use these links instead:
- Baton Rouge homes for sale under $100,000
- Baton Rouge homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Baton Rouge homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Baton Rouge homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Baton Rouge homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Baton Rouge homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Baton Rouge homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Baton Rouge homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Baton Rouge homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
- Baton Rouge homes for sale between $900,000 and $1,000,000
- Baton Rouge homes for sale over $1 million